• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most comfortable EDC

I got my Emerson Journeyman the other day and I love it man...the wave effect it has is nice also...has anybody heard of a guy called Phil "Ferrrk" he's a knife pimper... Would like to soup it up a little?

Last edited:
My EMERSON JOURNEYMAN---
- - - Updated - - -

image.jpg

Last edited:
You a slicer or a sticker? It matters.
Slicer: thick blade, both ways for strength. Handle beefy enough to keep hold of. Fixed or serious lock.
Sticker: narrow blade if thick stock. Handle designed so you don't slide over the grip and cut yourself. Single or double. Again serious lock.
Others? Read up first.

I like the ZT knives, but carry Benchmade or an old CKRT. M-16 3. Guess my style.

Last edited:
You a slicer or a sticker? It matters.
Slicer: thick blade, both ways for strength. Handle beefy enough to keep hold of. Fixed or serious lock.
Sticker: narrow blade if thick stock. Handle designed so you don't slide over the grip and cut yourself. Single or double. Again serious lock.
Others? Read up first.

I like the ZT knives, but carry Benchmade or an old CKRT. M-16 3. Guess my style.
I'm whatever it takes, my adrenaline will be pumped so much that I won't know I stuck or sliced my own self until one of us was dead anyway..lol...Im a emerson man all the way..

I love my Kershaw Leek. But I removed the clip. Not a knife clip guy.

Oh, and don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

Back
Top Bottom