• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most comfortable EDC

I may have worded this post wrong, but I meant for self defense, I changed it up top too ;)
Thanks ODTers

- - - Updated - - -

nice

For self defense? This one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373737068.679018.jpg
Or maybe this one
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373737095.524195.jpg

My wife carries an ESEE Izula in a sheath that I made. It can be set up with neck chain, IWB loop, or small Tek-Lok, but she leaves all of that off and just throws it in her purse.

My EDC is a DAN Knives Mako on my belt and a DPx HEST folder in my pocket.

[Broken External Image]:
Man I like them FO SHO ....:) especially the H.E.S.T.

Get the one you like...

I have a couple Kershaws and a CRKT Dogfish. The Dogfish is on me more than any other I own.

I seriously would like a couple knives I have seen from custom makers here and something from Buddy Gaines.

My wife carries an ESEE Izula in a sheath that I made. It can be set up with neck chain, IWB loop, or small Tek-Lok, but she leaves all of that off and just throws it in her purse.

My EDC is a DAN Knives Mako on my belt and a DPx HEST folder in my pocket.

[Broken External Image]:

You should have a contest for one of those Izula sheaths;). I'd love to have one of those !

My Emerson CQC Journeyman is ordered and hopefully be here in a week...Owlwoooo !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Ok, I've narrowed it down to either the Emerson or the H.E.S.T.? What y'all thank?

Having owned an Emerson in the past and the HEST 2.0 currently, I would recommend the HEST all day, every day. The HEST is a lot more solid of a knife than the Emerson Super CQC7 that I had. I much prefer a frame lock to a liner lock when it comes to folders.

Back
Top Bottom