• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most comfortable EDC

I would recommend taking a look at the Kershaw Blur with the tanto blade. I have carried the drop point Blur for over a year now. It's rugged, locks up tight, and the speed assist allows for super fast deployment.

My wife carries an ESEE Izula in a sheath that I made. It can be set up with neck chain, IWB loop, or small Tek-Lok, but she leaves all of that off and just throws it in her purse.

My EDC is a DAN Knives Mako on my belt and a DPx HEST folder in my pocket.

[Broken External Image]:

I've been carrying a knife ever since I was 6-7 years old, when my grandpa taught me about knives & gave me my first pocket folder. A knife is probably the first, foremost, most important tool in a man's life. So useful for all kind of everyday chores. And , if the chips are really down , may become the last line of defense between a man & his eternity----I don't believe ANYONE ever wants to be in that nasty pickle! Anyway, I have lost, broken, changed ,swapped, collected, & still continue in various pursuits of EDC knives, every way from pocket to clip, to belt pouch. Mostly Heavy Duty utility type blades, for all kind of work. all I can say is whatever suits you, whatever fits your hand, & KEEP THE DOGGONE THING SHARP!!!!! A dull blade is dangerous to the user! :thumb:

After years of carrying a knife clipped to my pocket. I lost the knife I had been carrying. I found a Bucklite 426 in a drawer that I thought was too big and uncool because it didnt have a clip. I have been carrying it in my front pocket for months now and I really like it
]

Back
Top Bottom