• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

More Ghosts and Time Wasters than Ever!

Agreed, Lexus took $70 fill up on premium.
I’m calling fake news! The guy in the White House on tv this morning said that this year we’ve produced more oil than ever before. Also said we’re a next exporter. I’m trying to figure out if that’s the case why we’re buying from Russia, OPEC and looking at Iran and Venezuela…

We're buying up the competitions oil so when they run dry, we'll be the monopoly exporter of oil if I had to guess...

I’m calling fake news! The guy in the White House on tv this morning said that this year we’ve produced more oil than ever before. Also said we’re a next exporter. I’m trying to figure out if that’s the case why we’re buying from Russia, OPEC and looking at Iran and Venezuela…

Guys I've had numerous tire kickers and smoke shows
It's gotten so bad that I give up after 1 day of chit chat and I'm done driving to meet anyone for a deal if they want a item they can come to me . Covid did tear apart the board and it's good members , there are scammers from out of state , under age kids trying to buy pistols, lots of games with pretending to buy stuff .
Every week these are 98% of contact I receive
Very sad this is our beloved space that was so great in the past

Another example from this weekend. Another member offers a trade for an item I’m selling.

I ask how much cash are you adding as they aren’t the same value? Other member says none as they’re “exactly equal value”.

I know the product so sent him screen shots of the exact products at that exact moment from a brick and mortar and online retailer that the product I own is 33% more in cost.

Other member’s response is to deny reality, says that he doesn’t know how old the screen shots are which were from a minute after his previous reply.

Classic create a narrative to fit what you want reality to be. Delete and ignore.

Back
Top Bottom