Moon Landing Pics...

Wouldn't "moon truthers" believe these pics are faked too?

Of course they would, but I'm just poking fun. There are still people who believe that the earth is flat, and some who believe the Holocaust didn't happen.

-Personally, I KNOW the moon landings were real, because you can bet that the USSR tracked those suckers every inch of the way-just like we did, and if there was ever the slightest hint of a discrepancy, they would have been howling about it.

(I also, KNOW that it happened because I am hanging at the Tiki Bar with Hoffa and Elvis, and we are having a rocking time drinking away the proceeds of my paycheck from the Bilderbergers!)

-I do so love my work!

There's been proof for a long time. The Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment is a set of reflectors the astronauts from Apollo 11, 14 and 15 left on the lunar surface. NASA and others use them on a regular basis by bouncing a laser off of them to measure the ever fluctuating distance between Earth and Moon. Average distance is 238,897 miles and the Moon moves further away at a rate of 38mm per year .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

i13.photobucket.com_albums_a255_ahuacate_tin_foil_hat.jpg

Like I said in an earlier post in another thread. Had the US faked the moon landing the USSR would have been all over that to make us look stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS! We grew up in the 50's. The Russians had NO LOVE for America, and had the technology to expose a lie, and embarrass America in front of the rest of the world. They took great pride in us American kids having to practice "duck and cover" drills in schools. Just imagine the liberal leftists missing an opportunity to embarrass the Republicans. JUST WOULD NOT HAPPEN! Our Moon landings took place without a doubt!

ITS ALL PHOTOSHOPPED, why would they wait until digital technology is so advanced to "release" these old photos??????????? :pop2:...........we need an animated potstirring smily

Back
Top Bottom