Millet Scope

I have a Buck Gold 4-16x56 on my .308 build and I LOVE it! Im drillin em at 325 yards and have hit up to 500+ with it. Not real up to date on my scopes like I should be, but I don't think ill be letting it go anytime soon. Good luck with your choice :)

I have a Millet 4-16x50 lighted reticle mil dot scope on a DPMS LR 308 with a 24" bull barrel and I am very pleased with it. Mil dots and hold overs work perfect. After the initial zeroing, I still haven't had to rezero after five trips to the shooying grounds. I shoot between 100 and 600 yards when I go. I only use Hornady Superformance 155gr. ammo in this gun, but can put a round inside a 4 inch square at 450 yards cold bore. I am working my way up with it to 1000 and the training I am doing is for me, the rig is good. So, I say this, but I have read about complaints online, but never heard of any that I knew for sure had first hand experience and knowledge. Mine works incredibly well and I would not hesitate to stake an important shot on my rig.

Back
Top Bottom