• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Might be beating a dead horse, but

Maybe......
1. They don't bother to check prices of used guns?
2. They only go by what they paid for it?
3. Glocks are popular so they add 15% for the "demand" factor?
4. The assume the "custom" things done to it will add value - rather than reduce the value.
5. They need cash now - so they bump up the price to try and make money?

These ads don't really bother me since rarely look at Glock ads - had one & sold it.
Them "professional" stipple jobs and paper thin undercut trigger guards, lol.

Why aren't you a GloccBoi?

Why aren't you a GloccBoi?

Not saying that aren't fine pistols - my 26 went bang not matter what ammo it had in it. Dirty, clean - it always functioned. It just seemed that when I handled a M&P9c my eyes were opened to how a pistol should feel in the hands. Plus I like the XD too...you know they have the "world famous" grip zone! :pound: It does help too me.

Not saying that aren't fine pistols - my 26 went bang not matter what ammo it had in it. Dirty, clean - it always functioned. It just seemed that when I handled a M&P9c my eyes were opened to how a pistol should feel in the hands. Plus I like the XD too...you know they have the "world famous" grip zone! :pound: It does help too me.
Fair enough sir, enjoy your better grip angle and non slip grips!

I leave but always come back. The aftermarket man lol...

Man if it's "perfection" from the factory - then why do you need the aftermarket? You mean they aren't perfect from the factory? :boink:

Kidding aside I get that part as you have options on most anything you want to change or add. Personally I tend to leave most things as is when I buy them, so that's not a huge factor for me.

Man if it's "perfection" from the factory - then why do you need the aftermarket? You mean they aren't perfect from the factory? :boink:

Kidding aside I get that part as you have options on most anything you want to change or add. Personally I tend to leave most things as is when I buy them, so that's not a huge factor for me.
Lol that's a very valid argument though. Right now my edc is a 9mm Shield until I bite the bullet on a 43 or 43x.

Back
Top Bottom