• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro Uzi Arrrived

Name the time and place and I will be there! BBQ and machine guns! MMM. Ill throw in some money on the day!

I think it would be awesome! It would probably be in 8-10 months from now. But one of the biggest challenges would be finding a location/private property. My brother and I plan on having a nice sized piece of land by the end of 2014, so thats a no-go. What we would need to find is someone with some land. Once we have a location, I can have it catered BBQ and drinks among other things. Heck, if the location is secluded enough, I can bring some tannerite to really spice things up.

Due to the legalities, this would not be a public event. Only a select few ODT members and their family. <50 people.

I don't have anything down there but I have a friend up this way that has 85 acres that we could use, I'd bring LOTS of ammo. :)

In the woods, typically when I go camping. Other than that, I go to Johns mountain WMA range. Though that range does not allow machine guns. I just cant do indoor ranges. My dealer gives $25 worth of range time when you purchase guns from them. I had $250 worth of range time with them, untill I gave it away to who ever wanted it last month.

My brother and I are going to be buying 30-40acres next year, about 1hr north of here. We will build a 200 yard range on the property.

Do you want to be my BFF?

No, that sound pretty gay. I will be your friend though.

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't have anything down there but I have a friend up this way that has 85 acres that we could use, I'd bring LOTS of ammo. :)

I like this option too! More space the better! More ammo the better. Id like to be able to get some long distance shots in with my PSL.

Back
Top Bottom