• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro Uzi Arrrived

In the woods, typically when I go camping. Other than that, I go to Johns mountain WMA range. Though that range does not allow machine guns. I just cant do indoor ranges. My dealer gives $25 worth of range time when you purchase guns from them. I had $250 worth of range time with them, untill I gave it away to who ever wanted it last month.

My brother and I are going to be buying 30-40acres next year, about 1hr north of here. We will build a 200 yard range on the property.
You going to let me shoot, right? :)

Looks sweet your right they are heavy mainly due to bolt but runs like a sewing machine.Had the bolt lightened and black jack buffer put in mine r.o.f 950rpm

Thats 108,000 rd's per hour and 2,592,000 rd's per day At todays ammo rates .50/rd it would cost you $1,296,000.00 just to shoot it for a day!!! lol Todays fun fact brought to you by Obamacare.

Lol, never thought of it like that. Damn thats alot of $$$.

Jeez, that's a wonderful little piece of machinery. Congrats/

Thanks

awesome! Thats money well spent! That wait would kill me. I hate waiting for suppressors. Waiting for that would GRIND me away.

Thank you Sir. If you keep buying them, the wait is not so bad. The first 6month wait is hard. After that, it seems like the next one only took 1 month to approve, even though you bought it 6months ago ;)

The Uzi overlords were good to both of us yesterday !!!

Do you know whether yours fires from the open or the closed bolt position?

Nice. Mine is an open bolt.

You going to let me shoot, right? :)

You bet dude!

Looks sweet your right they are heavy mainly due to bolt but runs like a sewing machine.Had the bolt lightened and black jack buffer put in mine r.o.f 950rpm

See Im on the opposite end of the spectrum. You are trying to speed yours up while Im trying to slow mine down. 950rpm is a good manageable rate. Guessing you have a full size uzi. Im gonna try to slow mine down with low recoil ammo.

You guys can hold me to it, I will fund upto $1k for food and drinks for the event. Will also provide the firearms for shooting, free of charge as long as the user provides a specific common brand and type ammunition.

Yeah man, you will be required to come! I'll bring all my NFA toys and other fun guns. We will make a fun as hell day out of it. Hell, we can even do a BBQ. A BBQ and Machingun day.

I am not even joking. ODT BBQ and NFA/Machine gun day.

Name the time and place and I will be there! BBQ and machine guns! MMM. Ill throw in some money on the day!

Back
Top Bottom