• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Micro Uzi Arrrived

TheSnail

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
Got a call from my dealer saying my Micro Uzi arrived. Went a few hours ago to check it out, so I snapped some pictures. Thing is mint. I was really impressed with the condition. Also was supprised how heavy it was for its size. It was like holding a brick. I couldnt imagine how heavy a full size uzi would be.

Also while I was there, they finally got word from the Feds in MD who F'ed up the paper work on the FNC, that it was now good to go. So my dealer handed me the paper work for both the uzi and fnc. Then while I was still there, I got an email notification on my phone saying my Colt Commando SBR has been approved and shipped with an ETA of 01/30. All this with-in 15min, I was like shi+, this is gonna be a good week.

I'm going to wait until all my toys come in, then I will go hand the sheriff a stack of papers ;).

u3.jpg
u1.jpg
u5.jpg
u11.jpg
u14.jpg
u15.jpg

Yes, a full size Uzi weighs like two bricks...

That THANG is SICK!

Doesn't it have a cyclic rate of like a ga-jillion rounds/minute?

Where do you go shootin?

In the woods, typically when I go camping. Other than that, I go to Johns mountain WMA range. Though that range does not allow machine guns. I just cant do indoor ranges. My dealer gives $25 worth of range time when you purchase guns from them. I had $250 worth of range time with them, untill I gave it away to who ever wanted it last month.

My brother and I are going to be buying 30-40acres next year, about 1hr north of here. We will build a 200 yard range on the property.

Yes, a full size Uzi weighs like two bricks...

That THANG is SICK!

Doesn't it have a cyclic rate of like a ga-jillion rounds/minute?

Thanks

Yeah they have a very fast ROF

There are two variations. One that shoots about 1200rpm and one that shoots 1800rpm. Mine is the 1800rpm one, but had I of had the chance to choose, I would of picked the 1200 one. 1200 plenty fast, 1800 is pretty much retarded. Im gonna run some low recoil ammo through it to try to slow it down to 1500-1600.

Thats 108,000 rd's per hour and 2,592,000 rd's per day At todays ammo rates .50/rd it would cost you $1,296,000.00 just to shoot it for a day!!! lol Todays fun fact brought to you by Obamacare.

Back
Top Bottom