• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MG owners. Ever had the law called on you for automatic fire?

Sorry to keep posting on this thread BUT did anyone think to talk to your neighbor and let them know.... maybe even invite them over? Wow Judging from some of the posts I've read there are some folks here that would qualify as di*ks as a neighbor.

I guess I am a dick as a neighbor because I don't feel the need to justify my actions on my property to anyone.

I don't tell my neighbor when to bang his wife and he does not tell me when to shoot.

10-9?????? I'm not sure what one has to do with the other. I was pointing out that this man believes that the LEOs in his area don't know the difference and are ignorant because of it. I can not attest to the ignorance of the officers in his area, but I can say he is confusing two weapons that do not even look alike

TOO YOU. Too most people, they are all just "scary black machine guns".

Before it comes down the line, yes.... in relation to legally owned MGs there has been a total of 4 committed crimes committed (excluding the BS crossing state lines without the proper paperwork)nation wide and yes one was a cop. Ohio if I'm not mistaken on half of them (including the cop)

I guess I am a dick as a neighbor because I don't feel the need to justify my actions on my property to anyone.

I don't tell my neighbor when to bang his wife and he does not tell me when to shoot.

That depends on how loud she is wouldn't it? Or if they are throwing used rubbers and sex toys over your fence.

Back
Top Bottom