• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MG owners. Ever had the law called on you for automatic fire?

The assumption that law enforcement can come onto my property to verify my legality to shoot is false.
Okay I'm not choosing sides or trying to split hairs but what about DNR? Seems to me they can get away with whatever they want. If they here shooting from your property can't they come in and bother you until they get bored with it?

Yes, had cops visit me for shooting out in woods (not my land) and they heard my SMG rockin and rolling as they pulled up and parked.

I told 'Em I had a copy of my Form 4 in my range bag, but they didn't want to see it. Took my word for it.

Shooting MG's, exploding things with Tannerite, bump fire stocks, apparently I am shooting with the wrong group of people.

IF I had the room to shoot MG's, and I don't, I would not feel obligated to notify anyone that I am going to shoot. My property, I do anything I want to that is legal. Anyone wants to come check it out, they are welcome to. I always keep copies of my stamps in my bag for the NFA items I do have. They check it out, they leave. No harm, no foul.

Most dont know the difference between semi and full auto anyway so when they call they just say Machine Gun.Now simulator grenades will get en to your place in a hurry.

Nope. Not yet. I did have Fayette county sheriffs office come out while shooting slide fire stocks. They were cool and shot it with us. I'm not doing anything illegal. I'm sure one day someone will call while I'm shooting my machine gun but I could care less as its legal

Well I guess the short answer is that yes, some neighbors WILL call over gunfire, full auto gunfire, perceived full auto gunfire, loud music, barking dogs, and pretty much anyothe dumb **** that's none of their bidness.

Back
Top Bottom