• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MG owners. Ever had the law called on you for automatic fire?

Hearing machine-gun fire and assuming a crime is the same as hearing sex and assuming rape.

As long as the noise is not during quiet hours, neighbors and cops have no cause to say anything.

In my case it would be rape.... And let me say she can have her way with me, whomever calls the cops on her is gonna deal with me too.

I was shooting at an open field with some friends. A douche neighbor regularly called the cops whenever we shot.

It was normally just a few pistols and shotguns, but about the same time the sheriff's deputy showed up to relay the fact that the douche neighbor had once again called to complain, my pal's friend showed up with his M-16. He showed the cop his Class III form for grins (cop didn't know or care about class III.) Cop just said "have fun guys, and be safe." Then he left.

So..... bitching ass neighbor got to listen to us shooting full auto 5.56 for a couple hours.:cool::cool:

My friend has a mg. We shoot it occasionally at our property. Never seen or heard from LE about that or any other gun fire related issues.

If an officer approches a man who is shooting targets with a fully automatic rifle on private property with his service pistol drawn "low ready" by himself I would expect that officer had been very poorly trained.

We need more Andy Taylors and less Buford Pussers.

Back
Top Bottom