Mexican restaurant out of tacos

Went to a oyster bar yrs ago that was outta oyster early in the day.. it was my buddies fault tho.. they ate all the had in the place before the rest of got there

Fatty's Pizza in Macon was out of pepperoni last week. WTF? How does that even happen? It's a processed food product, keeps for months at room temp. LOL!

It can happen if the supplier screws up the order or busier than usual. Still there's no reason why they can't pick some up at Kroger or Sam's.

My wife brought home Bojangles for dinner last night. That is the blandest, slimiest chicken I've ever paid for. They add something spicy to it, that's all. You'd think they could throw some salt or pepper into the batter. Dirty rice was just above OK and the green beans smelled like bacon but tasted like ****

I'd rather eat dog sh*t than Subway...Jersey Mike's for the win.
You fellows eat a lot of ****, do you?

Know this gal?

Went to a oyster bar yrs ago that was outta oyster early in the day.. it was my buddies fault tho.. they ate all the had in the place before the rest of got there
I had a taco bell tell me they were out of tacos a couple of years ago. This was at 430 in the afternoon.

Yeah, they rounded them up so each item includes tax.

My two egg breakfast and coffee is up 20%

this **** has got to stop.
aint gonna stop. Even when its over, prices aint going down. they got you by the short hairs and you aint going no where. We living biden time now and its only gonna get worse

Back
Top Bottom