• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

maybe a fun shtf question

Rifle: AR15 in 10mm
Pistol: S&W 1066 in 10mm
Knife: Cold Steel USAF Survival Knife

I can pack a few hundred 10mm rounds if ever need to make a run & I also have a bob set up "just in case" with an assortment of survival supplies. Once I can build up my other AR, I'll have a lightweight build for my fiance in 223 & she also carries a M&P 9c w-crimson trace grip.

i am surprised that i dont see any machetes. building a shelter or firewood or any number of things that need to be "chopped" would be alot easier with something that chops

AGP takedown 10/22 (I have the stock already but not the barrel yet)
ruger mkII
cold steel machete (as i carry a neck knife, buck sheath knife, and a camillus pocket knife for EDC)
internal frame realtree camo packpack

like the others have said, what's the reason? Either way a bug out IMHO is really just an instant survival scenario

Last edited:
Long Gun: Saiga .308 and 5 -25 round mags + loose ammo <-- people/zombies/large game
Pistol: Scoped Ruger 22/45 Mark III w couple hundred rounds <-- small game/small people
Knife: Old Timer Buck <-- cleaning game/small people
Bag: err... Jansport? lol <-- yeah, that all I got got.

My Civi INCH Bag packed and ready to roll for 1 Month +
AR or AK dependant on my mood
G19
Zero Tolerance 350

If I can't do it with those yall are welcome to scavenge the ammo from my dead body.

Depends on reason" Riots/social breakdown = Arrow carbine, Ruger 22/45, Cold Steel Hunter, Alice Natural disaster that might last longer = substitute Ruger 10-22, M&P 9mm.

Long gun: depends on the S that has hit the fan.
Handgun: Ruger P89
Knife: Spec Plus
Pack: Medium Alice w/frame
I always have my Oldtimer 3 blade pocket knife. I also already have a small camp ax attached to that pack along with a folding saw inside.
Back to the long gun, if its just a weather related type bugout I might not take any long gun. Most other senarios it would be no buging out I plan to shelter in place. The bugout bag I have is a get home bag. I keep sneakers and extra clothers along with about 3 days of food and few other items to help in that endevor just to get me home. Thats my plan.

Back
Top Bottom