Maxie Price RV what a horrible experience

I have never really liked salesmen, never felt like I could trust most of them, but it sounds like that guy was doing what he was told to do.
My brother tried selling used cars for a couple of months and it was a train wreck. The goals are set way too high and the salesmen try to steal each others leads and my brother was sent home one day because he let a customer walk out without making him talk to a sales manager first.
Even if you know someone who works at a dealership there is no guarantee you won't get ripped off.

bought a new truck once,the salesman started the dance with my manager bull ****,He came back sat down and I told him you get up one more ****in time to talk with your manager and I walk. I walked, but got the truck 2 days later at a better deal

Got treated awesome at Capital Cadillac earlier this year.
Also have had good experiences with Carl Black Kennesaw...probably bought at least a dozen cars/trucks from them in the past 30 yrs.
Our daughter worked there (office) while going thru college.

bought a new truck once,the salesman started the dance with my manager bull ****,He came back sat down and I told him you get up one more ****in time to talk with your manager and I walk. I walked, but got the truck 2 days later at a better deal
I've told them, "Don't get up and walk out of this office again. You have a phone on your desk, use it."

I think I related the story of looking at a year old vehicle that the dealership used "on occasion" for "running errands". Over 2500 miles. "New".

There was a receipt from a pizza joint in Orlando, and another from a place in Myrtle Beach. Eight (8) employees' phones were listed in the bluetooth memory.

The employees were using it for vacations (admitted to by the general manager). But since it had never been registered it was considered a "new" vehicle.

Now if you or I had a vehicle with 2500 miles and it had been titled, it wouldn't be "new" and we'd take the big hit on depreciation.

I have bought a few cars from Johnnie Carnes at the Dodge/Jeep dealership in Athens. Best car salesman I have ever dealt with...but of course I established the rules before we did business. Give me your best price first...and if you go back to sales manager I will be gone when you come back. And the first time he did...and I did. Never happened again.

And it always helps to go on the last day of the month...they get a little desperate to meet quota.

Back
Top Bottom