• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Making the office cool..

I'll always display the mysterious rainbow sunglasses.

Here's your welcome sign for the new shop.

02f5cb8bbe6a292a7e5e9475147d34ed--unicorn-guy-the-last-unicorn.jpg

Leviathan Leviathan
Do you have a YT decorating channel?
You should!
I told one of my bosses we need a channel for showing the whole printing process. I would prefer YouTube but they do TikTok all the time. I refuse to even click on TikTok for anything.I don't need Xi Jing hacking MY phone.

Still looking for one of the old standing pedestal ash trays and a cool lighter. Like one of the big ones from the early 70s that would have come with a desk set. Not a lot of room to work with in the office. So now I gotta start on out in the shop. Thinking about getting one of my vintage 70s stereo receivers serviced and using it out there with a Bluetooth adapter. Out Bluetooth speaker just ain't loud enough to compete with the standing air compressor that kicks on about every other minute when we're running. But there's a lot of lint and dust out there that would wind up in the receiver.
Oh yeah...I HAD a decent length of 30 Cal linked blanks way back when I was about 14 maybe 15. Yeah just ask me how much trouble you get in when you wear em to school like a belt.
Your best bet for pedestal ash trays are antiques stores. My Wife loves to antique, so I go along. I've seen them in the past. You. Do. Have. a. Dart Board., Right?? You also need to hang your turntable from the ceiling to keep the records from skipping...:becky:

Your best bet for pedestal ash trays are antiques stores. My Wife loves to antique, so I go along. I've seen them in the past. You. Do. Have. a. Dart Board., Right?? You also need to hang your turntable from the ceiling to keep the records from skipping...:becky:
Just brought one of the vintage receivers from my house. Until I find someone to service it it's just for looks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230820_154313591_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230820_154313591_HDR.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom