• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Making the office cool..

Duuuude.. That is such awesome. You need a belt of M60 blanks hung like garland over a door a-la-passover style. Get M16 and AK47 Rubber ducks to hang on the wall cross-sword style. Also make a 4' square target out of 2x4s for a chinese throwing star/knife throwing. A humidor and pipe ashtray would go well. Ask for more decorating advice... 😜

Duuuude.. That is such awesome. You need a belt of M60 blanks hung like garland over a door a-la-passover style. Get M16 and AK47 Rubber ducks to hang on the wall cross-sword style. Also make a 4' square target out of 2x4s for a chinese throwing star/knife throwing. A humidor and pipe ashtray would go well. Ask for more decorating advice... 😜
Still looking for one of the old standing pedestal ash trays and a cool lighter. Like one of the big ones from the early 70s that would have come with a desk set. Not a lot of room to work with in the office. So now I gotta start on out in the shop. Thinking about getting one of my vintage 70s stereo receivers serviced and using it out there with a Bluetooth adapter. Out Bluetooth speaker just ain't loud enough to compete with the standing air compressor that kicks on about every other minute when we're running. But there's a lot of lint and dust out there that would wind up in the receiver.
Oh yeah...I HAD a decent length of 30 Cal linked blanks way back when I was about 14 maybe 15. Yeah just ask me how much trouble you get in when you wear em to school like a belt.

Still looking for one of the old standing pedestal ash trays and a cool lighter. Like one of the big ones from the early 70s that would have come with a desk set. Not a lot of room to work with in the office. So now I gotta start on out in the shop. Thinking about getting one of my vintage 70s stereo receivers serviced and using it out there with a Bluetooth adapter. Out Bluetooth speaker just ain't loud enough to compete with the standing air compressor that kicks on about every other minute when we're running. But there's a lot of lint and dust out there that would wind up in the receiver.
Oh yeah...I HAD a decent length of 30 Cal linked blanks way back when I was about 14 maybe 15. Yeah just ask me how much trouble you get in when you wear em to school like a belt.
Estate sales.

neon.jpg

Too modern?

Back
Top Bottom