• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Making the office cool..

Close up of the glasses... When I was a kid my grandparents took me all over the southeast as well as friggin northern Michigan. But we always stayed in a Holiday Inn. So back then I thought that was as good as it got. And when we got back home we somehow always had plenty of those white towels with the dark green stripe across it that read Holiday Inn. I guess back then stealing towels was some kinda sport.

Attachments

• IMG_20230812_143849519_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_143849519_HDR.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230812_143855376_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_143855376_HDR.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 29
The ashtray is def my favorite...Good times at the Holiday Inn!
You wouldn't believe all the hotel/motel stuff for sale on ebay. That's where I got the ash tray. I'm probably gonna get one of the old room keys with the long plastic tag attached to it.

BTW...the small pics are vintage post cards I found at a thrift store. So of course I had to grab the one of Stone Mountain right off the bat. Who knows when it might get cancelled? Anyway the others are from Athens, Helen and Jekyll Island. I dig it since post cards are dead as phone books these days.

I got to thinking about it and after 30+ years of gun collecting and shooting and loading ammo, I do not have one single piece of "firearms" advertising. Not one poster. No coozies, no nothing. Maybe a couple of hats and a bag full of stickers that I'll never use.

I got to thinking about it and after 30+ years of gun collecting and shooting and loading ammo, I do not have one single piece of "firearms" advertising. Not one poster. No coozies, no nothing. Maybe a couple of hats and a bag full of stickers that I'll never use.
It's really not easy to find materials especially in larger format.

Still trying to find a poster size pic of Mikhail and Eugene holding each other's rifles. The pics and memes are all over the Internet but not one poster available. And THAT would be the best.
Found a blueprint patent office type poster of the original Ingram M10 which would be very cool. BUT... It was basically legal pad size. If you want it poster size it would be over $50.00.

There's plenty of websites that'll print a poster of whatever pic you want
Yeah we contract print for a guy who can get your company name on anything from shirts to pens to bottled water. I was told he could print stuff that size. I just ain't had time to ask about it.
But I gotta have my Kalashnikov/Stoner poster. Not to mention my "Nyet. Rifle is Fine." poster.

Back
Top Bottom