• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Making money in silver, other PM

what about cannabis stocks. Ive heard so good stories. I think its gonna blow once its taken off schedule one list, what do yall think?
why not just invest in philip morris stock?

plus once its laxed up even more then even more competitors will enter the market. its a trendy thing like bitcoin IMO. it can make money but too many variables, its like betting futures for the soy bean market and what have you. plus them fires out west for instance put a real dent in the market supposedly

It's already above 1300 and going higher, 50 DMA just crossed above the 200 DMA....
english please :) im not as econ/finance savvy as some. but like i said my buy price is sub 1200. if it keeps going i could be kicking myself but i have a hard time paying more than 1220 for a full coin

english please :) im not as econ/finance savvy as some. but like i said my buy price is sub 1200. if it keeps going i could be kicking myself but i have a hard time paying more than 1220 for a full coin
When the 50 day moving average crosses above the 200 day moving average, it is called a "golden cross", and is considered a bullish sign. Google "golden cross in stocks". Applies to all asset classes.

cross.png

chart showing "golden cross"

Anybody ever buy fake silver? I bought some fake silver dollars on the old reliable interweb on purpose just to look them over. Cost was around 3$ each. They look like the real McCoy but even the seller points out they are fakes. The ones I bought were Morgan’s. So be careful buying silver from unknown sources.

Anybody ever buy fake silver? I bought some fake silver dollars on the old reliable interweb on purpose just to look them over. Cost was around 3$ each. They look like the real McCoy but even the seller points out they are fakes. The ones I bought were Morgan’s. So be careful buying silver from unknown sources.
get soe silver tester; i thnk nitric acid. will turn fake silver blue

These fake coins are silver plated!
the nitric acid eats through the plating if you leave it on long enough. it will damage your coins but will prove it to be silver or not

you can also weight it. a troy oz weighs roughly 31.1 grams. finally, stick a magnent to it to be sure as well

what about cannabis stocks. Ive heard so good stories. I think its gonna blow once its taken off schedule one list, what do yall think?

I've been researching these as well. Most analysts say it's the next big thing and lots of money to be made if you buy in early. There are quite a few companies that still have affordable stocks that are just going up from here.

Look up Cronos Group $CRON and Canopy Growth $GCG. I've made a little money on both of them trading options. Both are relatively affordable and seem to be on an uptrend.

You can sell to apmex or provident directly; or sell on here

Typically silver is a better hedge of wealth. You can make money on it but not enough to live on and youd need 2 things

)1 pay attention and be active in market so you know when to sell
2) a place to store it and how to deliver on a sale

I personally use it as a form of estate building. Right now the spots are fixed so id trade gold for silver and then trade silver back to gold once the ratio adjusts (silver is like 15.50 and golf is damn nearv1300, they haven't been this far apart in years)

Fyi i think direct investment with metals is a great way to lose your ass

Another dealer I've liked is bullionexchanges.com. All three are great companies to buy and sell from! Apmex has a great rep but I often find better deals at Bullion Exchanges.

Back
Top Bottom