• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M92 PAP & SB47 Brace & Romanian 75rd Drum Review

7.62 x 39 is a new round for you?

Werd.

I resisted as long as I could...seemed like everyone had one and I just like stuff that is "different".

Awesome round. Not a "poodle shooter" but not a battle rifle round, either. Healthy round, for sure.

Yeah, maybe Jerry will develop a brake soon. The muzzle flash is pretty intense and it would be nice to have something that either reduced it (like the Krink brake) or moved it to either side. You can get an adapter for the 26mm LH threads but then the thing ends up almost having a 16" barrel, which kinda defeats the purpose.

Awesome round. Not a "poodle shooter" but not a battle rifle round, either. Healthy round, for sure.
So....the AK isn't a battle rifle? :boink:

Yeah, maybe Jerry will develop a brake soon. The muzzle flash is pretty intense and it would be nice to have something that either reduced it (like the Krink brake) or moved it to either side. You can get an adapter for the 26mm LH threads but then the thing ends up almost having a 16" barrel, which kinda defeats the purpose.
Let me save tons of money and time. CNC Warrior's four piece Bulgarian flash hider FTW. Eliminates 99.892% of all flash and directs blast straight down range.

Draco fireball.jpg

Don't hide the flash, its the best part.

So....the AK isn't a battle rifle? :boink:

Let me save tons of money and time. CNC Warrior's four piece Bulgarian flash hider FTW. Eliminates 99.892% of all flash and directs blast straight down range.

Back
Top Bottom