• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

M855 ban?

When the panic mode began, I put anyone who was selling m855 for $1 a round on my ignore list (there were several) if this is so call ban is overturned as the news media is reporting, I hope they have to eat the ammo, because during the last snow flurries I cornered the Bread and Milk market. A slice will cost you a $1...

The ATF said in a statement on Tuesday it would not seek to issue final guidelines "at this time." The agency said it will instead wait until Americans have finished commenting on the federal regulations and evaluate their comments and suggestions before "proceeding with any framework."

It is wording like this that will keep XM855 in short supply.

The ATF said in a statement on Tuesday it would not seek to issue final guidelines "at this time." The agency said it will instead wait until Americans have finished commenting on the federal regulations and evaluate their comments and suggestions before "proceeding with any framework."

It is wording like this that will keep XM855 in short supply.

Tomato, potato. Too many lawmakers are getting behind not banning it. It will be dead in the water.

If you think they are "dead in the water" then I would warn you that not staying ever vigilant will cost you dearly. They could not ban AR's or "high cap" magazines this move to slowly ban ammo, and believe me this was the first step, is a part of a master strategy to take away your ability to be an "armed" citizen. Really if you ask me it was a brilliant move that if it worked would lay the foundation to outlaw many additional rounds and calibers in the future.

Nothing has been taken off the table... they are postponing the ruling right now.

Now try and get back your cheap 7N6's...

If you think they are "dead in the water" then I would warn you that not staying ever vigilant will cost you dearly. They could not ban AR's or "high cap" magazines this move to slowly ban ammo, and believe me this was the first step, is a part of a master strategy to take away your ability to be an "armed" citizen. Really if you ask me it was a brilliant move that if it worked would lay the foundation to outlaw many additional rounds and calibers in the future.

Nothing has been taken off the table... they are postponing the ruling right now.

While I agree that we must remain vigilant and that it'll never be over I think that the ruling is postponed indefinitely. The fact that they made this statement before the comment period was even over tells me that they won't come back to this until next year at the earliest if at all.

Well don't vote democrat again!

Back
Top Bottom