• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Low country boil

AK74U

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
89   1
Reaction score
I'm preparing for my first low country boil tomorrow. I'm going to put large shrimps, snow crab clusters, lobster tails, scallops, red potatoes, sweet corn, boiled eggs, and beef sausage. I'm using Louisiana crab boil seasoning and Old Bay. I'm thinking of adding onions, lemon, and garlic to help give it some flair. Anyone have suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated. Garlic butter will also make an appearance!

I'm preparing for my first low country boil tomorrow. I'm going to put large shrimps, snow crab clusters, lobster tails, scallops, red potatoes, sweet corn, boiled eggs, and beef sausage. I'm using Louisiana crab boil seasoning and Old Bay. I'm thinking of adding onions, lemon, and garlic to help give it some flair. Anyone have suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated. Garlic butter will also make an appearance!
Just remember that Crustaceans cook super quick..I would just a suggestion add them last

B24C3704-79E7-4DAB-BE39-7E439D6C96B0.jpeg

Lots of this, ditch the frou frou lobster, scallops, eggs, and use pork link sausage for a little more flavor.
A couple of beers poured in while cooking couldn’t hurt.

View attachment 3051114

Lots of this, ditch the frou frou lobster, scallops, eggs, and use pork link sausage for a little more flavor.
A couple of beers poured in while cooking couldn’t hurt.
I had a hard time wrapping my head around the whole egg thing...But I can't give my opinion on something, I have ever tried...

Back
Top Bottom