• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost our Best Buddy and Mama's Baby Today

Sorry and sad to hear of your loss. The most selfless act a human can perform is euthanasia of a loved pet. Know that Cooper slipped quietly into a painless world of forever sleep, and his last moments with you and your wife were pleasant.

The pain of your loss will subside, but your memories of the good times will stay strong forever. God bless you and your wife.

72F87641-988B-47B1-BDB4-FB7F137D1F19.jpeg
AD5DC9C0-8DFC-491D-B4C7-6BC73633CE66.jpeg

I am so sorry for your loss, he was loved and loved you guys without question. They give us unconditional love and ask for nothing in return. I truly feel for you and your wife, it's difficult to deal with the loss of a pet, time is a great healer. We lost our "first" about 12 years ago, I think of him everyday.

Guys,
All the comments and prayers, well wishes do not go unnoticed. Like many said faithful till the end, we enjoyed the last couple of months our Vet gave us when we thought we would not have had, his heart was real bad and operating just wasn't an option. I praise our Vet in Alabama. He loved going to the lake and we took him every week. Though our hearts are broke, so many times we turn a corner we catch our self looking for him. His unconditional Love as many has spoke of was tremendous, simply an awesome dog. I told my wife he knew we did all we could do. The last time I talk to him Monday morning, he crawled up between me and my wife and at 2:00 am he put his head on my hip and got my attention, I started rubbing him and talking to him and he whined a little and laid down between us and went to sleep as I left for work, but during the day he went down hill quick and could not even get up and was just not responsive, she took him over and out Vet said it was time.
I just wanted to personally thank each and everyone of ya'll and say how proud to have friends like ya'll.
Pray for us

Back
Top Bottom