• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost our Best Buddy and Mama's Baby Today

My wife and I lost our Best Buddy and Baby today. We had to put him to sleep, he was in so much pain. It has really broke the both of us, it's the second time we had to do this. Our first "Peppe"we had for 17 years and now "Cooper we had for 15 years. We are about as broke as hearts can be. We just buried him about 30 minutes ago, it's hard to do that blowing snot and crying your heart out. He will never be forgotten. We have the memories, but him not being here is already killing us.
We Love You Cooper.View attachment 3363012
Darryl i'm so sorry for your loss.My heart goes out to you and your wife.I've lost two Yoryies in the last two years and it's very painful.

God I hate seeing this, our dogs become such huge parts of our lives we forget sometimes just how short that time can be. My heart goes out to you and your wife, we went through this in Feb 2020 with our “big baby” Finlay. It still doesn’t seem real. Sending prayers...

C2A0AD38-9AD6-4C66-BE3D-DA278DE6CB7C.jpeg

E99F9512-8AEE-4B49-8C93-B0B5A93ED41C.jpeg

9CD08E92-A84A-4A1C-ABA5-EA7EA03136A2.jpeg

My wife and I lost our Best Buddy and Baby today. We had to put him to sleep, he was in so much pain. It has really broke the both of us, it's the second time we had to do this. Our first "Peppe"we had for 17 years and now "Cooper we had for 15 years. We are about as broke as hearts can be. We just buried him about 30 minutes ago, it's hard to do that blowing snot and crying your heart out. He will never be forgotten. We have the memories, but him not being here is already killing us.
We Love You Cooper.View attachment 3363012
D, prayers for you two and Cooper. I'm so sorry for your loss and heartbreak. Head to the animal shelter and find a new little buddy. It will help your hearts heal. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom