• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost my Job today

I'm sorry man, this totally sucks. The same thing happened to me in September so I know how you're feeling right now. Hang in there and try to stay positive.
Unfortunately I'm not in an adjacent field so I'm not much help with contacts for new stuff but if you want resume help and that sort of things I'd be happy
to.

Sadly I was let go today After just being promoted and given a raise a week ago. They let a few of us go.

I am Prior military and Have good knowledge in the construction field. I have been working on Rvs for a while now.
I have done security also. I have a full resume and can have references to my work.

I am trying to stay in the 16.00 + range. my last job was 19.50 Thanks guys

i know its a drive but Kubota in Jefferson is hiring...straight shot up 85...we need all the help we can get and the pay isnt bad for 2nd shift if you can weld any...just throwin that out there...

Well I have met with Charles and things went great! We are still talking about it so heres to ODT members helping someone!!! I hope to repay the favor one day!
I also want to thank Charles for letting me see his shop and bringing my son with me. Charles and His Wife were awesome to us!

Ask God and you shall receive !

Back
Top Bottom