• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lost my Job today

KrisD

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Sadly I was let go today After just being promoted and given a raise a week ago. They let a few of us go.

I am Prior military and Have good knowledge in the construction field. I have been working on Rvs for a while now.
I have done security also. I have a full resume and can have references to my work.

I am trying to stay in the 16.00 + range. my last job was 19.50 Thanks guys

Sadly I was let go today After just being promoted and given a raise a week ago. They let a few of us go.

I am Prior military and Have good knowledge in the construction field. I have been working on Rvs for a while now.
I have done security also. I have a full resume and can have references to my work.

I am trying to stay in the 16.00 + range. my last job was 19.50 Thanks guys
Email your resume to me at daughertycharles@mgail.com....we are always looking to hire good people.

Will get to you later today/Tomorrow. Updating it now. Thanks Woodwise
No problem.....I have not been on this forum in 6 months and the first one I see is your post. We are in Dawsonville Ga and we have two companies operating out of the same building....we build homes and commercial space from shipping containers and we build concession trailers and trucks. We have done lots of camper repair and rent out several...We have two prior military men and we embrace the second amendment.

Back
Top Bottom