• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Looking For Private Outdoor Range Rental

I left Dallas and bought a farm in Buchanan and did it for the sole purpose of building my own range. I now can shoot whatever I want whenever I want and however I want. Coming from a military/law enforcement back ground I was a manager at a local gun club. One morning I damn near lost my melon due to an AD by a firearms instructor. I know ranges have their place and I would not take anything from them but it does leave a lot to be desired when it comes to training for a real world scenario or matches where constant moving and shooting is required. It took a while but the 25yd 4 lane pistol/rifle range is complete and we just got the back 60 acres cleared and currently working on a 500yd distance set up. Once again best investment I ever made.

Can I christen your range with the first .50BMG!?

I left Dallas and bought a farm in Buchanan and did it for the sole purpose of building my own range. I now can shoot whatever I want whenever I want and however I want. Coming from a military/law enforcement back ground I was a manager at a local gun club. One morning I damn near lost my melon due to an AD by a firearms instructor. I know ranges have their place and I would not take anything from them but it does leave a lot to be desired when it comes to training for a real world scenario or matches where constant moving and shooting is required. It took a while but the 25yd 4 lane pistol/rifle range is complete and we just got the back 60 acres cleared and currently working on a 500yd distance set up. Once again best investment I ever made.

OP, if you haven’t found what you’re looking yes send me a private message. I know just the spot. I don’t share this place much even though it is public knowledge if you know where to look.

Back
Top Bottom