• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Long range "training"

MisterGrubbs

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Any of you fellers who are well versed care to make some money?

I'm very interested in trying my hand at distance shooting. Likely 5/600 yd then up to 1k

I'm in Newnan

Try Barbour Creek long Range Shooting Academy in Eufala, Al. They are on the TV Pursuit channel quite often. Great facilities, food and accommodations. You shoot their rifles and their ammo out to 1000 yards. 2day course and James Eagleman is a fantastic instructor. Great experience,.....I want to go back for the advanced course!

Try Barbour Creek long Range Shooting Academy in Eufala, Al. They are on the TV Pursuit channel quite often. Great facilities, food and accommodations. You shoot their rifles and their ammo out to 1000 yards. 2day course and James Eagleman is a fantastic instructor. Great experience,.....I want to go back for the advanced course!
Training | Barbour Creek Shooting (All inclusive) w/80rds of ammo provided . $1450.00 .

I'm attending Basic Precision Rifle Course, Oct 10-11, Pelham TN by cmshoot cmshoot goes out to 1000 yards
Awesome!!! Do you still bring 1000rds of ammo to these? I like it! Sufficient dose of lead IMHO . I've been trying to make time and money for one of these this 2016 ; Imma get there one day haha. At least go by and see him one day when I'm having trouble with a build. He's one of our most gracious members IMO .

Project Appleseed will give you a great beginning understanding on drops and such. I highly recommend checking them out
Can't believe I've never heard of this one , I don't remember if i did , had to Google . I got to shoot on my neighbor's property before he moved ; he had a rough cut 300yrd+ ..... place to practice/experiment . I can't call it a "range" and keep a straight face BUT Thankful he let me come. First time I became emotionally attached to a 300wm , GoodTimes . I'll talk to my youngest girl about Project Appleseed , Thank you Sir

Back
Top Bottom