• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Long range shooting class????

Perfectly fine set up. Chief is more of a quality over quanitity guy when it comes to shooting. You will only fire maybe 20 shots all day. His class revolves more around changing your mindset when it comes to shooting, and drilling the fundamentals down. You will have a good time.

The other guys mentioned also put on very well reviewed classes, a little more intensive shooting.

That sounds like just what I am looking for. I shoot pretty well now but I am sure that I have some bad habits that need to be fixed. I would like to take Chiefs class and then later go take one a Precision Applications.

Kinda funny but my rifle prefers the HPBT game kings over the match kings in .30 cal. they seem to shoot about 1/4" to 1/2" tighter. I was talking to one of the ballistics techs at Sierra and he said they had noticed the same thing with several rifles. I think it has something to do with the taper at the ogive. You can make a prediction on a good load based on past results with certain bullets but to find a great one there is no substitute for loading em up and trying em out.

Back
Top Bottom