• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Long range shooting class????

Did I read that right? $70 for class and range fee? That's a great deal!imo!

Yes, you read it right. He really knows what he's doing, too. Good practical application and it's all about putting rounds on target. Listen to him and you'll have an incredibly steep learning curve. No silly frills, just learning how to hit the target with your rifle at long range. The fact that you're shooting steel doesn't hurt either. BOOM, tick tick tick, CLANG! Very cool!

Yes, you read it right. He really knows what he's doing, too. Good practical application and it's all about putting rounds on target. Listen to him and you'll have an incredibly steep learning curve. No silly frills, just learning how to hit the target with your rifle at long range. The fact that you're shooting steel doesn't hurt either. BOOM, tick tick tick, CLANG! Very cool!

I'm definitely heading up there at some point in the near future. Sounds like a lot of fun!

He may. You need real input if you want to be able to shoot long range well and he'll give it to you with no bulls**t involved. He's a great guy, but you won't have to worry about having to read between the lines. LOL!

Haha! Well if he does I won't mind at all. I will be shooting my custom Remington 5r with a Leupold Mark4 on it, but if there is something I could change to make it better that would be fine by me.

Haha! Well if he does I won't mind at all. I will be shooting my custom Remington 5r with a Leupold Mark4 on it, but if there is something I could change to make it better that would be fine by me.

I don't think he'll have much of a problem with that rig. Good equipment. What ammo are you using?

Check with Forum Member "cmshoot"...former Marine Sniper, Current LE Professional, EXCELLENT Instructor, VERY knowledgeable...HTH....mikey357

Perfectly fine set up. Chief is more of a quality over quanitity guy when it comes to shooting. You will only fire maybe 20 shots all day. His class revolves more around changing your mindset when it comes to shooting, and drilling the fundamentals down. You will have a good time.

The other guys mentioned also put on very well reviewed classes, a little more intensive shooting.

Back
Top Bottom