• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Likelihood of riots after this murder trial, your opinion?

It's a shame that such a small percentage of the population bathes in "racism" and hate as to plan on rioting because of an incident that has nothing to do with them in the least bit.
I've been on receiving on their crime at a time when I injured and barely able to defend myself. I used my firearm then and given a similar situation I'd use it again. My life and the lives and well being of mine mean more to me than theirs.
It's a damn shame that a man's not allowed to defend his life against a criminal in this day and age for fear of being put on trial for murder and have an entire race threatening to riot and the demise of another race.

Helter Skelter is on the horizon. Fight back or die. Will Dixie rise again (on a national basis) or rot and die in fear. (Not the northern propaganda definition). The whole affair would have been dealt with better with an aggressive cross face slash with an Emerson Commander. Of course then, the problem would have only been temporarily resolved, but GZ would only have had to find a cleaner adept in stain removal, not a lawyer to bankrupt him.

Helter Skelter is on the horizon. Fight back or die. Will Dixie rise again (on a national basis) or rot and die in fear. (Not the northern propaganda definition). The whole affair would have been dealt with better with an aggressive cross face slash with an Emerson Commander. Of course then, the problem would have only been temporarily resolved, but GZ would only have had to find a cleaner adept in stain removal, not a lawyer to bankrupt him.

Just watched a pretty believable ex-cop/lawyer/judge on Fox, going up & down the scale of Florida Law, & he said something to the effect that aggravated assault would carry a very heavy ( I believe he said 25 years) penalty. It was also stated that ,according to Fla. law, manslaughter sentences are as heavy as murder. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. This whole mess down there has been orchestrated by evil folks within the political class. And they will be the ones to create the new version of Helter Skelter. Inosfar as rioting is concerned, Hussein Obama has been pushing, needling , noodling & inching America towards this just as hard as he can. He's looking for an excuse to impose martial law or to further condemn neo-colonial white America, as the cause of all evil & "unfairness" world wide. The big picture is much worse than what's going on in Fla.

why'd chicken cross the road..jpg

Back
Top Bottom