• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Likelihood of riots after this murder trial, your opinion?

I am so sick of the reverser discrimination that the media spews nightly across the T.V. I know it has been said before but why have we allowed the media to portray the "white male" as an evil, racist gun carrying waiting to kill the first black that crosses our path. If a white person dares to speak the "N" word we are hung out like a piñata for the media and minority groups to unload their full furry on. And when a mother is shot and an infant is executed in front of her because she did not have any money on her only get a few days of airtime is BS, And when a young white couple is kidnapped, the husband is beaten, lit on fire and then murdered and the wife is rapped for two days and then given the same treatment as her husband is not even shown here in the US. The media is keeping racism going. If they would report the news like they are supposed to and not allow special interest groups influence what they report we will start to see a more united nation.

Scary, but so, so, so true.........

I say, let the riots begin when the rabble is ready, I am waiting. I will not be intimidated and refuse to accept second class citizenship any longer! I think that many Conservatives, of all races, feel the same way!

#1 there is no such thing as reverse discrimination, It is just plain old discrimination.
I caught Dr. Drew`s talk show last night and listened to some woman of color go on about how the "AFRICAN AMERICAN POPULATION" needs to not raise up in arms if Zimmerman is acquitted.
Myself, I am so tired of hearing F*^%&#G B@&$%S call themselves African Americans, Do they not understand they are hated in Africa, and after the multi generations they have been here are Americans! I have noticed that the ones that jump and down spew African American are the same ones that perpetuate racism.

What is funny about the whole Zimmerman thing is how the prsocutionions witnesses are constantly being caught in lie after lie, Jantel bless her heart, His own father claiming what the police said about not recognizing his own sons voice is wrong. As is normal the House of color comes tumbling down.

#1 there is no such thing as reverse discrimination, It is just plain old discrimination.
I caught Dr. Drew`s talk show last night and listened to some woman of color go on about how the "AFRICAN AMERICAN POPULATION" needs to not raise up in arms if Zimmerman is acquitted.
Myself, I am so tired of hearing F*^%&#G B@&$%S call themselves African Americans, Do they not understand they are hated in Africa, and after the multi generations they have been here are Americans! I have noticed that the ones that jump and down spew African American are the same ones that perpetuate racism.

What is funny about the whole Zimmerman thing is how the prsocutionions witnesses are constantly being caught in lie after lie, Jantel bless her heart, His own father claiming what the police said about not recognizing his own sons voice is wrong. As is normal the House of color comes tumbling down.

Just as is there is no such thing as a separate "HATE CRIME"! It doesn't get any more hateful for someone to beat another human to death, maim or murder them! AND while I was repairing mu biggest lawn mower in the basement, today, & listening to that monster "judge" & her hostile disparagement of the defense, I dumbly wondered why she would sell her soul to Satan, as obviously she's been recruited by Obama/Holder & the rest of the haters to do their evil bidding..........???????.............Then I remembered JANET RENO & thought of openings to be on the supreme Court.....:puke::scared: :puke:

Just as is there is no such thing as a separate "HATE CRIME"! It doesn't get any more hateful for someone to beat another human to death, maim or murder them! AND while I was repairing mu biggest lawn mower in the basement, today, & listening to that monster "judge" & her hostile disparagement of the defense, I dumbly wondered why she would sell her soul to Satan, as obviously she's been recruited by Obama/Holder & the rest of the haters to do their evil bidding..........???????.............Then I remembered JANET RENO & thought of openings to be on the supreme Court.....:puke::scared: :puke:

Judge could have a future in politics if she is seen in the right light.

Back
Top Bottom