• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let's talk trucks.

You know what I love about my Ford truck? I don't have to bash other companies trucks just to feel good about owning it. I feel good about owning it because it is an awesome vehicle that I love to drive. Since the Ford F series is the number 1 selling vehicle in the country, I suppose I am not alone.

Nothing against GM or Dodge, I just like my Ford more. If you own a GM and you are happy with it, right on, good for you. Same goes for Dodge. No reason to bash on somebody else's stuff to feel good about your purchase.

Absolutely!
(Say's another happy F150 owner...):becky:

I've owned every brand
Ford
Dodge
GM
International
Freightliner
Toyota
Mazda

I have never and will never buy brand new
The depreciation is just too painful

But all the late model vehicles of any brand are far far too complicated and too expensive to repair

Even my 04 expedition. Is way more complicated than it needs to be
They make em super complicated just because they can and because it forces you to bring it back to the stealership for repairs even after the warranty expires

When the expy croaks my next vehicle will be a something older than 1990

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True.....SoooooTrue
I've owned every brand
Ford
Dodge
GM
International
Freightliner
Toyota
Mazda

I have never and will never buy brand new
The depreciation is just too painful

But all the late model vehicles of any brand are far far too complicated and too expensive to repair

Even my 04 expedition. Is way more complicated than it needs to be
They make me super complicated just because they can and because it forces you to bring it back to the stealership for repairs even after the warranty expires

When the expy croaks my next vehicle will be a something older than 1990

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you get a Ford truck, make sure you get it with the heated tailgate option. So your hand won't get cold pushing it in the winter. And you legs won't get cold when you sit on the tailgate in your skirt.

Back
Top Bottom