• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let's talk trucks.

If the warranty is expired
Find someone to delete the EGR and DEF before it kills your engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at bags mainly because i keep hearing that the add a leaf is just too stiff for everyday driving when a trailer isn't hooked up. This is primarily why i chose the 250 over the 350. This truck is my everyday work truck but it is also my family truck and needs to have a decent ride.

I will attest that add a leafs really stiffen up the back too much. I went that route because there is a trailer attached to my truck most of the time and I use to have a 200 gallon sprayer in the bed a decent bit (and I was trying to keep things simple). There probably is a 1" add a leaf out there that is soft enough, but I couldn't find it. I will chalk the factory springs in as a failure by Ford to put something that soft on a 3/4 ton vehicle.

I've heard you can get a lifetime powertrain warranty on the newer Ford's. What y'all think about that?

I think you would need it

I'm hearing lot of reports of the timing chains stretching on the eco boost turbo V-6 engines
And it's a very very expensive repair

I think you would need it

I'm hearing lot of reports of the timing chains stretching on the eco boost turbo V-6 engines
And it's a very very expensive repair

I was more talking about the new powerstrokes, but yea I heard that!

I was more talking about the new powerstrokes, but yea I heard that!

Better hope the tested the new power stroke design better than the 6.0 or the ecoboost

Ford has a habit of designing really complicated engines and not testing them properly before they start selling millions

The 7.3 power stroke was a great engine
But it was not designed by ford
Ford bought them from international
Same as GM isn't smart enough to design the duramax
They hired Isuzu to design it and then GM acts like they did it

At least dodge doesn't try to fool anyone as to who actually designed the diesel engine

Back
Top Bottom