Let's talk trucks.

So.....you have a personal beef with the company. That probably explains your opinion to some degree.

Personally I'm not a fan of the Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep brand either. With the exception of their HD trucks with Cummins engines in them.

I won't go into bragging about how big the company a work for is or my resume of over 30 years in the industry.

I will tell you that I currently own
2- 1/2 ton Z71's gas.
1- F250 Powerstroke.
1- 3500 Ram, Cummins.
All 4x4's

If I were selling them all today to one truck. If it was to be gas it would be a GMC.

Diesel.
Dodge/Cummins
GMC/ Duramax.
The Duramax would be my first choice. But I'm not sure I would chose it over the Cummins for the price.

The Power stroke is a POS. I have spent more time and money keeping it running than anything I have ever owned. I keep it because my kid likes it. But then again. He's a kid. It is the least reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Hard to start. Drives like crap. Rides like crap. Now.....it's a good looking truck for sure but that's about the only thing nice I have to say about it.

My GMC's are show horses.
The Cummins is the work horse
The Ford is the donkey in the pasture.

The 2017 PSD has been totally reworked, so too early to make comparisons with it. If I have problems with it, I will be happy to post them.

The 2017 PSD has been totally reworked, so too early to make comparisons with it. If I have problems with it, I will be happy to post them.

Are you saying the 6.7 is reworked or were you referring to the whole truck? I thought the frame was suppose to be the main difference to help cure death wobble and speed variant vibration followed by the new body and possibly suspension tweaks.

Are you saying the 6.7 is reworked or were you referring to the whole truck? I thought the frame was suppose to be the main difference to help cure death wobble and speed variant vibration followed by the new body and possibly suspension tweaks.

I was referring to the engine, but the entire truck is a new generation.

Had anyone seen this approach before with a used vehicle? Never seen a dealer charge for the "accessories" separate from the used vehicle.
IMG_0347.PNG

Back
Top Bottom