• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Let's talk about lube

I use straight Silicon spray on the turbo bike. Every 1/4 mile.

Can't remember the name of the stuff I use on the Harley. Is a spray wax I think. Even "o" rings need regular lubricant?

Wd40 doesn't hurt the orings

I have owned over 15 Kwaii and raced and only used wd40
It needs to be apply more so but the chain will stay clean less mess and orings nice and lubed

Anything else collects dirt , dirt causes chain to tighten thus causes friction which causes loss power

Not my first rodeo
No but WD evaporates and is made to dry out what it touches. Notice the part of the can that says "displaces moisture"

Ok. So is the Maxima chain wax supposed to be dry after application? That's what I used and it feels no different than before the cleaning and lube.

I use straight Silicon spray on the turbo bike. Every 1/4 mile.

Can't remember the name of the stuff I use on the Harley. Is a spray wax I think. Even "o" rings need regular lubricant?
when i raced I used molybendum silicon oring grease..seals out moisture lubes the orings and castrol super clean it off

I dont see how your not tossing chains (oringed) with using wd40..it will swell and split the orings
Yeah it is a moisture dispersant and drys out everything. Used it to store a black powder gun before I knew better. By the time I got back from the Philippines it was nothing but rust.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom