• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

LEO, EMT, and Firefighter Rank Icons now available

Is this $25 above the normal contributor price?
Yes, the price is in addition to anything else you may have added to your account.
u plan on adding any other types of badges? like AK or AR badges, etc. Okuma Okuma
Yeah probably, but probably not for a little while
How can we gift someone with this?
On the account upgrades page there should be a "Gift" button next to everything, just click that and put the name of the account you want to buy it for.

I've also decided to drop the price on them to $15 and see how it goes. If you purchased any ranks aside from the Flaming Wolf then you can have a free 2nd rank. Everyone should get a message from me in the next little while.

Pretty cool, but honestly don’t get paid enough to spend $25 or $15 on that badge lol. Awesome of you to put those out there though! Site was good but I think is great after the upgrade

Pretty cool, but honestly don’t get paid enough to spend $25 or $15 on that badge lol. Awesome of you to put those out there though! Site was good but I think is great after the upgrade
Really it's just a vehicle for people to help support the site above the normal supporter subscriptions if they want to.

any thoughts on adding "useless piece of crap" icons?
there are a few guys on here that could use them...and most of us would chip in 2bits to get the right guys their icon...

Is there a combo badge available for less than $75 for all 3, I was all 3 in the first half of my working career.
sorta like
1629982667492.png

Back
Top Bottom