• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

Ok, I think I've got it. Sorry it's not live, but the video should be viewable.

Yes, it's viewable.

Thank you for sharing so many useful nuggets of information. I'm planning to re-watch and take notes.

My mindset is still stuck in USPSA and flat range rifle. For example on Stage 3 with the coordinates, it didn't occur to me that I could go back on my run time and write down the coordinates. In USPSA and Service Rifle, once you are done shooting you get off the stage for the next guy. Instead I spent time trying to memorize the numbers as I went .... I have the memorization skills of a squirrel so you can imagine how bad that went for me. (Per your suggestion I'm looking for a Kim's Game app so improve that)

Your videos are helping me adjust to the free flow and creativity of RnG. Thank you

Watched it i need one of the chest pouch things bad!
Camelback works well. I’m running HSGI belt and pouches plus a camelback. I stuff extra stuff in the camelback, but I wouldn’t say that’s the fastest way to go. It’s definitely comfortable running though.

The hsgi belt is load bearing so that helps if you HAVE to do a slack line. It’s usually faster and easier to just go through the water. Especially if you’re old and fat like me.

6C4FA0CE-AA44-48BC-B49C-9EA67724541B.jpeg
Haley strategic is awesome but you have to watch closely because they sell out of their chest rigs in less than 30 minutes

http://practicalsharpshooter.com/live-video-2020-legion-9-11-memorial-rng-10k-discussion/

Ok, I think I've got it. Sorry it's not live, but the video should be viewable.
Finally got a chance to finish this. Been so busy I had to watch it in three segments. I laughed out loud about the bear that was tracking you down in the woods. Nice to know your internal struggles are the same as the rest of us since you appear invincible in these things. I started on my blog entry for the event and it's already long-winded and I haven't even got to the first stage yet it. Lots to unpack, it may be a while before I can get it complete. My biggest takeaway from your video is how you think about time while on the clock and the efficiency of your time during a shooting stage that has nothing to do with actual shooting. Glad I watched it, thanks for this.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

My biggest takeaway from your video is how you think about time while on the clock and the efficiency of your time during a shooting stage that has nothing to do with actual shooting. Glad I watched it, thanks for this.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Shhhhhh. Don’t be sharing that info

Back
Top Bottom