• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Legion

I see how it works now. DNFs didn't get DNFs, they just got 180 seconds plus penalties. If they keep that scoring system for next year, I think it's best to just hose them all down rather than being methodical. I was paranoid about a stage failure in any way. That's alright, we'll be ready next time.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

There is definitely some variety to final scores. Some places seem to do DNFs as a zero on the stage, while like here its max time plus penalties.

While talking about scoring, Ive always thought that run time didn't include shoot time, which to me seems more fair. However most matches do overall time minus any wait time.. in this instance with 7 stages being a slow shooter adds quite a bit of time.

It was a fun match, I liked the stages, particularly stages 3 and 4. And dual wielding 1911s shooting Nazis.

Congrats to Sean on the win!

I peaked early ...... was 11th Combined on Stage 1. I'm very pleased with that. I then regressed to the bottom of the stack, which I'm not happy about. I have zero tactical rifle skills and that has too change if I'm going to continue with RnG.

Burdy Burdy and bulletpaluza bulletpaluza , I enjoyed our time together. Thanks for the fellowship. You guys look strong for Zombie. If you decide to do a practice/workout day for it, message me if you want company and help.

I had a blast. Finished middle of the pack. Again, I outran every single person behind me overall. Smashing some good guys in the woods killed me. I hit that stage right when it started pouring, felt pretty good up to that point, then started sliding back. Finding a glock under the barbwire was exciting.

I had a couple bad stages that crushed me. Windage knob got twisted, so I could barely hit the rifle targets on 3, dnf’d that stage. Stage 7 hurt the worst though with a DNF and 4 no hits (though it was only 3). All the other stages I did well on with 6 and 4 finishing at 15 and 16.

I was surprised at my run time even though I humped it out quickly and only ran maybe 1/3rd of the course. Did it in 2:20, which is better than I expected.

there were some really good folks out there, so not going to complain much. I wish I would have finished higher, but is what it is. Maybe next time.

I am not 100% but I think its why Tiger got the DQ

I gave it to some guys with packs that I ran up to. I didn't have a good place to put it. Eventually the person who lost it came running back. It was not hot.

Tiger lost his during a stage and it was hot. He was running a Maxum and had a jerry rigged holster.

Stage 6 was fun, mortar sim was a new one for me! Stage 5 in the rain...... counting targets to 5 was really difficult. Legion is always one of the best matches and if I could only do 1 a year this would be it.

Ended up 8th fastest runner (fastest Operator), but some really inconsistent shooting and 12/13 targets +DNF on stage 7 hammered me to 25th overall shooting for combined 15th place.

Had a great time catching up with you guys and the 5th group! I'll see ya at Ellis' Team match!

Back
Top Bottom