• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lee Breech Lock Hand Press

Adam5

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
147   1
Reaction score
Does anyone use a Lee Breech Lock Hand Press? Does it use standard Lee Xpress shell holders? If I use it with a decaping die, does the primer fall on the floor or is the ram hollowed out?

I used to use it to deprime too. Just to arduous for the amount I was doing. Still comes in handy every once in a while when you screw something up and want to break a round down.

I always threaten to take it to the range with me to load test rounds but in 10+ years I’ve never done it.

The xpress shell holders are pass through types for the Lee APP press. The more typical shell holder is a universal type that fits almost every modern press and has a ridge at the rear. The xpress shell holder will fit in any press but because of its design it will let the brass free float into alignment with the die, plus the xpress shell holder allows the brass to enter the shell holder and lets the die do its job and then it is pushed out the other side of the shell holder by the next piece of brass. The Lee APP is amazing and fast.

Back
Top Bottom