• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kroger get the scoop early

My local Piggly Wiggly advertised baby backs at $1.99 lb. I went there yesterday to stock the freezer and was totally disappointed. I've never seen baby backs that looked like that. There had a red color like they were beef. They weren't vacuum sealed and they were not meaty. I had to pass. I'll be making the trek to Richmond Hill Kroger today and get some there. I might as well grab a ribeye while I'm there.

My local Piggly Wiggly advertised baby backs at $1.99 lb. I went there yesterday to stock the freezer and was totally disappointed. I've never seen baby backs that looked like that. There had a red color like they were beef. They weren't vacuum sealed and they were not meaty. I had to pass. I'll be making the trek to Richmond Hill Kroger today and get some there. I might as well grab a ribeye while I'm there.
I have seen folks cut spares longways and call them baby backs.if it was beef you can tell by size of bone.

Got 3 ribeyes today and had them cut 1 1/4 thick. Stopped and give my son one and no trying get the other two in freezer! Going grill 2 or 3 tonight for supper for next couple of days. Cooking fresh squash out of garden In casserole and sautéing asparagus to go with steaks.
I to am doing almost the same, Ribeys, yellow and zucchini squash with some Asparagus as well. Texas toast and home made Potato salad. Son is flying in from Denver this evening.

Back
Top Bottom