• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Kel-Tec PF9

I was not a big fan or getting this gun, however, after trading for it, I like the gun. It is slim enough to carry anywhere with just about anything and is surprisingly reliable. I have never been a fan of the Kel Tec P-11 but I do like my PF-9.

UPDATE:

I fixed my light strike issue... After cleaning out the firing pin channel so that it was smooth as a baby's butt... i would still get at least one light strike per magazine. Obviously, for a carry piece... one FTF is one too many.

My fix, was to remove one coil off the firing pin spring itself, thus shortening the spring approximately 1 mm. Took it out saturday morning and put over 200 rounds through it without a single malfunction!!!

i absolutely love this piece now! It has just been upgraded to my "Must Keep" list

I recently aquired a pf9 so as to have something for summer carry. I have put 100 rounds down the pipe with no issues at all. Very impressed by the accuracy. I also added the belt clip and enjoy the ability to pocket carry or just wear it IWB. Excellent pistol for a low price. Would recommend.

i have 2 pf-9's and they function perfectly. they are my around the town and cutting the grass gun. if i go to atlanta, then i take a glock with extra mag.

These are EXCELLENT weapons. I love mine. Extremely reliable - I too had very minor issues with Tula ammo - about 1 failure to fire per 3 or so magazines (however, it would fire upon re-loading the round back into magazine), but no problems at all with any other ammo. I carry +p in mine and shot over 100 rounds of +p with no issues (to determine reliability for everyday carry). I am right handed and never had accidental mag release. Only issue I had was the slide/barrel completed rusted from continued IWB carry with cheap Uncle Mike holster (I carry everyday, everywhere, to include running). This is my MUST KEEP gun - I will never get rid of it....especially since it is now worth $800.00+ since I had slide/barrel/mag and slide release cerakoted desert tan on top of the rare brown frame (thanks Oakland Custom Finishing in Warner Robins for doing a great job). Okay, weapon IS NOT actually worth $800.00, but to me it is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom