KEEN boots anyone?

Thought I’d see if I could get reviews? View attachment 3623339
Our whole family’s been wearing Keen boots, and shoes Well over 10 years
I even wear them as work boots go through a pair of year or so, don’t even wanna think about how many miles, and abuse I put them thru. They are still comfortable even when they need to be replaced

20211027_150540.jpg

Yes...they've been pretty comfortable and tough..I've had great luck in south tx..not having any thorn pass through either...

Bahahaha, I didn't till I was almost grown... stabbed myself in the heel running with a pitchfork one time, made a perfect round hole a little bigger than an ink pen around 4" deep. Dad said to suck it up and pour alcohol in it.
Dang, I got tender feet, I couldn’t do it growing up. Went to school with a guy that would run on the Taylorsville School ground barefoot and it was just tar and gravel.

Dang, I got tender feet, I couldn’t do it growing up. Went to school with a guy that would run on the Taylorsville School ground barefoot and it was just tar and gravel.
Man I miss that school. We'd swing so high you could pull a semi truck under us then see who could fly out the farthest... it was blacktopped then. 3clicks_Off 3clicks_Off rounded the corner coming from the lunch room to the playground chasing Angie Cox I think and run slap into one if the yellow poles/bollards and knocked out his two front teeth...

Back
Top Bottom