• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just Threw a Harbor Freight DA Sander Across the Garage.

You buy cheap ass made in China crap tools - you get junk and someone at Stanley gets laid off... Learn from this ODT Brothers...

indeed... harbor freight has its purpose though. I put up a fence in my back yard, so I need a nailer. I am going to spend $300 + for a dewalt for a one time project? Nope... I spent 19.99 + a 20% coupon and just threw away the harbor freight nailer when i was done.

Disposable tools... I liken them to Jennings in the firearm world

^^^Pardon the pun, but you hit the nail on the head. Harbor Freight sells disposable tools, use them till they break then throw them away. If you go in with that attitude, you won't be disappointed.

^^^Pardon the pun, but you hit the nail on the head. Harbor Freight sells disposable tools, use them till they break then throw them away. If you go in with that attitude, you won't be disappointed.
Very true. They provide great service at a great price for what they are.

the first da i bought from HF i was thinking,
it wouldn't last very long and its been a great
tool. subsequently the sanders ive purchased
afterwards have been miserable failures. i say
just keep returning them untill you get a winner.

I just remembered that I have their electric polisher too. It may be my luck but that thing has been flawless. Maybe you should look at their electric tools :)

In early June I got T boned in my landlord's truck up in Augusta on my way back from a bamboo delivery to the Outer Banks. He decide to repaint the whole truck> So I bought new front fenders from Keystone and a DA sander from Harbor Freight to help sand the whole thing down and get ready for paint.
I bought this DA sander from the Harbor Freight in Macon on June 18th with a bottle of air tool oil. It worked for a while and then wouldn't stop spinning as long as it had air connected. Today it won't work at all. I've oiled it and I've played with the air adjustment valve. Nothing. Well I got what I paid for. And tomorrow it's going back to HF in the box with the receipt. But how hard is it to keep air tools working?

I own several Hutchins...my first was bought back in 82.....BUY AMERICAN

Back
Top Bottom