• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just Threw a Harbor Freight DA Sander Across the Garage.

Its not hard to keep quality air tools working. I have craftsman and snap on air tools that have been working great for 10 years.

Harbor freight is great for some things but not air tools in my experience.

You buy cheap ass made in China crap tools - you get junk and someone at Stanley gets laid off... Learn from this ODT Brothers...

In early June I got T boned in my landlord's truck up in Augusta on my way back from a bamboo delivery to the Outer Banks. He decide to repaint the whole truck> So I bought new front fenders from Keystone and a DA sander from Harbor Freight to help sand the whole thing down and get ready for paint.
I bought this DA sander from the Harbor Freight in Macon on June 18th with a bottle of air tool oil. It worked for a while and then wouldn't stop spinning as long as it had air connected. Today it won't work at all. I've oiled it and I've played with the air adjustment valve. Nothing. Well I got what I paid for. And tomorrow it's going back to HF in the box with the receipt. But how hard is it to keep air tools working?

On my compressor I have a water trap filter that keeps moisture out of my tools..Don't know what happened with yours and doubt that water had anything to do with it..Good luck..

HF has crap for tools.......fractured my hand first time i used one of there 1/2" drive ratchets. the ratchet snapped on the very first use......

Back
Top Bottom