• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just one .45acp pistol

Respectfully with the opinion from others, I don’t understand why the people complaining about the rounds capacity of a 1911 single stack, trust me guys I’ve been in critical situations when I was in the army and through the years I learned that if you don’t get done that situation with the first 6 rounds better if you run away…..

IMO, the firearm it’s pretty important in order to protect yourself, your family and your community but should be the last resource…. again just my opinion.
As another person that’s been in “critical situations” this is the dumbest fudd logic and I hate that it still exists.

Respectfully with the opinion from others, I don’t understand why the people complaining about the rounds capacity of a 1911 single stack, trust me guys I’ve been in critical situations when I was in the army and through the years I learned that if you don’t get done that situation with the first 6 rounds better if you run away…..

IMO, the firearm it’s pretty important in order to protect yourself, your family and your community but should be the last resource…. again just my opinion.
So did you carry 10rd mags in your rifle?

How many rounds did you keep in your rifle?

Back
Top Bottom