• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just one .45acp pistol

Yeah screw Glock but I always laugh at this argument when people think JMB wouldn’t be using polymers in his designs had he not died in 1926. I know it’s all in fun but it’s interesting to think about what he would be doing today.
I am just having fun bro. I mean absolutely nothing with it.

I guess the easiest thing to do so you grasp the actual topic would be to go back and read the actual opening post. I’ll try to help…

If you were to own just one 45 ACP pistol, what would it be?

I'm thinking of getting back on the 45 ACP game. Not planning on getting any more than just one. What would be your recommendations?

Yeah screw Glock but I always laugh at this argument when people think JMB wouldn’t be using polymers in his designs had he not died in 1926. I know it’s all in fun but it’s interesting to think about what he would be doing today.
I like to think he would still be building heirloom quality classics, not disposable plastic crap.

Attachments

• 20220412_224047.jpg
    20220412_224047.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 3
There is only one real 45 ACP and that's the 1911. That's the way John Moses Browning conceived it and that's the way it will always be. You can take those Smyrna made Nerf guns and throw those in the trash.
I'm a huge 1911 fan. My EDC is a 2011 and I can say with confidence that a Glock 41 is a badass weapon. I think is should have been issued as the new US Military sidearm.

Back
Top Bottom