• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just one .45acp pistol

Someone says" what's the one 1911 if you could only have one. " And some douche bag yells out " Glock ". That is just like the one Idiot that yells " Free Bird " at a Molly Hatchet concert. Of course it's not even the right song or group. Just like rednecks! They think just because they live in Smyna they are related to Glock somehow.
I thought someone said "What's the one .45 ACP..." not 'what's the one 1911..."

I'll admit, reading can be tricky. But with this new info in our hands, the OP might really do well to have a Glock .45 as his one and only.

For looks and non plastic fun, I am surprised no one mentioned the Smith Wesson 4506-1. Solid metal and reliable. Low capacity, yes, but you have the heavy metal hammer after your mag runs dry!

Attachments

• Smith-and-Wesson-Smith-and-Wesson-Model-4506-1-w-Box-45-ACP_101146960_64542_23CFA63813B78953.JPG
    Smith-and-Wesson-Smith-and-Wesson-Model-4506-1-w-Box-45-ACP_101146960_64542_23CFA63813B78953.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 6
I thought someone said "What's the one .45 ACP..." not 'what's the one 1911..."

I'll admit, reading can be tricky. But with this new info in our hands, the OP might really do well to have a Glock .45 as his one and only.
There is only one real 45 ACP and that's the 1911. That's the way John Moses Browning conceived it and that's the way it will always be. You can take those Smyrna made Nerf guns and throw those in the trash.

There is only one real 45 ACP and that's the 1911. That's the way John Moses Browning conceived it and that's the way it will always be. You can take those Smyrna made Nerf guns and throw those in the trash.
My point was, who said anything about a 1911? The man asked for suggestions on if he were to only own one .45 acp. A Glock is an excellent suggestion for a guy who only wants to keep one .45 on hand. Personally, I don’t like Glocks but you can’t knock their track record.
Going off on a rant about how a Glock isn’t a 1911 seems a little counter productive and off topic for this particular thread.

Yeah screw Glock but I always laugh at this argument when people think JMB wouldn’t be using polymers in his designs had he not died in 1926. I know it’s all in fun but it’s interesting to think about what he would be doing today.

Back
Top Bottom