• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just how big of a boy are you?

1454630279483.jpg

I'm 6'1" and somewhere around 330. My weight is embarrassing as all Hell. I've always been big, 270 or so the majority of my adult life, but the last couple of years have been brutal.

I've been overweight all of my life compared to any heigth/weight chart. When I joined the Army I got down to my weight/height range on the chart and was so damn weak and looked sickly all the time. I had less than 10% body fat and worked out in a gym 3 nights a week along with the normal PT everyday and still felt like crap. So, I chose to gain some weight just to feel healthy again. I had to do remedial PT after that and pass the "pinch test' but it was worth it.
These days, I'm very comfortable around 240lbs. But, I need to drop some to get there.

We talking real life or internet? Cause as far as the internet I'm the biggest baddest mf'er ever. In real life.... I'm pretty much the same. I'm a damn good looking stud too.
I JUST JOINED AND JUST SO YOU KNOW,I DON'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOUR AT ALL SO DON'T **** WITH ME OK????

Back
Top Bottom